“What is it that we need to do?” vs. “What is it that we want to do”?
We are all experiencing pandemic fatigue at this point. We are watching alarming trends in the city, there has probably never been a time throughout this pandemic that our personal decisions have such potentially huge ramifications. Let’s all continue to keep this at the front of our minds with every decision we make about our daily interactions, and continually ask ourselves whether it is a ‘need’ or a ‘want’ – to visit relatives, to have a play date, to go to an indoor public setting, to have a social visit – and lean really strongly away from the ‘wants’ for now. Our kids, their teachers, and the staff at Howard are working hard to lower risks of transmission in the school, but in the weeks ahead we will need to be extra vigilant in our continued efforts outside of school to keep our community, and Howard, as safe as possible. We are all in this together!
- TPH Information for Parents & Caregivers
- TPH Hotline at 416-338-7600, Monday-Sunday 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM
- Telehealth Ontario 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-866-797-0000
- List of the active confirmed cases of COVID-19 among students and/or staff in TDSB schools covid-19-advisories
- TDSB & TPH at-a-glance Decision Guide COVID-19-Decision-Guide-for-Schools.pdf
- TDSB website COVID-19-Guidance
- Information about switching between in-person and virtual school Virtual-School-Elementary
The Outdoor Learning Committee has been chipping away at supporting our teachers and students by creating a few functional outdoor class spaces.
Parent Council continues to work closely with school administration to ensure timely, comprehensive communication of info as it becomes available.
We are all in this together albeit apart!