Howard Public School is located in the High Park/Roncesvalles community.
It began as a small country school in 1874.
For another interesting piece of Howard School history click here.
The present building was constructed in 1970 as an “open concept” school with three “houses”: Anderson House, Maison Neuve and Clarke House. Each house has a common area surrounded by six individual classrooms. The three Kindergartens and music room are in separate classrooms.
- The school has approximately 550 students.
- Howard Public School is proud to be a dual-track school offering an English program from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 6 and an Early French Immersion program from Senior Kindergarten to Grade 6. Each program enhances the other.
- For more information about the TDSB Early Immersion program, click here
- Howard School also shares space with a daycare centre.
- For more information about on site child care, please click here