Summer is almost here!
Stay connected with the Howard Community over the summer holidays:
- Follow the Facebook Page created by the HPSC
- Join the Howard Parents’ Facebook group.
- Use the class list you received from firstname.lastname@example.org in October to set up a WhatsApp or Slack group.
- Note that the Howard Public School Council is ‘on pause’ during July and August so there won’t be any new blog posts.
Resources for Howard Parents & Caregivers
Stay in the know by signing up for the blog and asking it to push notifications to your email. Then, make sure you add “Howard Public School Council <email@example.com>” to your safe senders list and/or list of contacts so that emails make it into your inbox.
The School Council only maintains a Facebook page but there are a number of other social channels you might want to check out:
- Parents’ Facebook: facebook.com/groups/howardparents
- TDSB Twitter for Howard: twitter.com/TDSB_HowardPS
- Un-managed Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Howard_Junior_Public_School
- School Yard Revitalization Project has a website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
- Fall Fete has Facebook, instagram and Twitter accounts
30 Marmaduke St. Toronto, ON M6R 1T2
(416) 393-9255 Howard@tdsb.on.ca
Principal: Esme McKenzie firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-Principal(s): Suzy Papadopoulos Suzy.Papadopoulos@tdsb.on.ca
Office Staff: Nancy Janes Nancy.Janes@tdsb.on.ca