Stay connected with the Howard Community:
- Follow the Facebook Page created by the HPSC
- Join the Howard Parents’ Facebook group.
- Use the class list you received from firstname.lastname@example.org in October to set up a WhatsApp or Slack group.
- Note that the Howard Public School Council is ‘on pause’ during July and August so there won’t be any new blog posts.
Resources for Howard Parents & Caregivers
You can always email the volunteers of the Howard School Council (that’s us!) at email@example.com or send anonymous thoughts via the Google Form.
Stay in the know by signing up for the blog and asking it to push notifications to your email. Then, make sure you add “Howard Public School Council <firstname.lastname@example.org>” to your safe senders list and/or list of contacts so that emails make it into your inbox.
The School Council only maintains a Facebook page but there are a number of other social channels you might want to check out:
- Parents’ Facebook: facebook.com/groups/howardparents
- TDSB Twitter for Howard: twitter.com/TDSB_HowardPS
- Un-managed Facebook: facebook.com/pages/Howard_Junior_Public_School
- School Yard Revitalization Project has a website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts
- Fall Fete has Facebook, instagram and Twitter accounts
Access the resources for parents and links to help lines provided by the TDSB. And, of course, you can always contact the school administration:
30 Marmaduke St. Toronto, ON M6R 1T2
(416) 393-9255 Howard@tdsb.on.ca
Principal: Esme McKenzie email@example.com
Vice-Principal(s): Suzy Papadopoulos Suzy.Papadopoulos@tdsb.on.ca
Office Staff: Nancy Janes Nancy.Janes@tdsb.on.ca
Superintendent: Debbie Donsky 416-394-2046, Debbie.Donsky@tdsb.on.ca tdsb.on.ca/School-Superintendents
Trustee: Robin Pilkey 416- 395-8787 Robin.Pilkey@tdsb.on.ca tdsb.on.ca/ward7
PIAC: Parent Involvement Advisory Committee