Howard Pubic School is proud to offer a wide variety of extra-curricular activities to enhance the learning of our students.
In past years our fundraising efforts have funded new playground equipment and bicycle racks, field trips, music and dance instruction in the school and much much more.
For 2017-2018, all funds raised by the council will adhere to the following spending principles:
1. Support and enhance the curriculum
2. Support our areas of priority (note: in no particular order):
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
- Sports & Athletics
- Mental health and well-being
3. Promote activities that support inclusion and equity including announcing a new parent equity committee
4. Spend equitably across grades and streams (i.e. English and French)