Your money will go to fund immediate needs like
- outdoor seating,
- surfaces for teachers and kids to write on, and
- warm clothing for families that wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford it.
Your generosity will also help the School Yard capital project to create
- terraced seating,
- a raised stage and
- a revitalized Cove area for next Fall and beyond!
- Hat and Glove Drive for Outdoor Learning OpportunitiesHello Howard Community! We hope you are all staying well. The Outside Learning Committee has been chipping away at supporting our teachers and students by creating a few functional outdoor class spaces. Hopefully you’ve seen some of the initiatives or heard from your children about classes outside. We’ve been so grateful for the community’s supportContinue reading “Hat and Glove Drive for Outdoor Learning Opportunities”
- Parent Council meeting AGENDA for 2020 09 23Please help us and the Administration better understand your concerns by adding your thoughts here. See below for some background on the Council and explore the blog for examples of past activities. We hope you are staying well during these strange and distant times, and hope you can join us on Wednesday! Sincerely, The 2019/2020Continue reading “Parent Council meeting AGENDA for 2020 09 23”
- WELCOME NEW FERN PARENTS!Thanks Howard P.S. for letting us post here. I’m reaching out to new parents from Howard, because you might not yet be hooked up with Fern communications, and some of our usual channels have been disrupted by our unusual circumstances. If you want to learn more about what is happening at Fern Ave. P.S., please check out our blog at http://fernavenuepublicschool.blogspot.com/ . ClickContinue reading “WELCOME NEW FERN PARENTS!”
Become a Volunteer
With the aim of helping as many people as possible, we always lack enthusiastic volunteers. Please contact us for more info.