- West Conference Qualifying Meet: Centennial Park, Etobicoke – Thursday, October 2, 2014.
Arrive at school at 8:30 a.m.
First race is at 10;00 am with Grade 1 Girls, then Grade 1 Boys; Grade 2 Girls, etc. Top 50 runners with the top three teams qualifying 5 runners will qualify to the Conference Finals. You will be notified if your child qualifies for this meet. Grade 1 and 2 students are competing only at the West Conference Qualifying Meet. Grade 3 students will run the qualification meet and Conference finals only.
- West Conference Finals: Centennial Park, Etobicoke – Thursday, October 16, 2014.
Arrive at school at 8:30 am.
First race is at 10:00 a.m. with Grade 3 girls; then Grade 3 boys; Grade 4 girls, etc.
The top 3 teams and the top 20 individuals who are not on the top 3 teams will qualify for the City Championships. You will be notified if your child qualifies for this meet.
- TDESAA City Cross Country Finals: Centennial Park, Etobicoke – Monday, October 27, 2014.
Race starts at 10:00 a.m. Details to be provided to qualifying students.
Distance for the grades; grade 1-2 approx.1 km, grade 3 approx.1.5 km, grade 4-6 approx.2 km
Please make sure your child brings everything he or she needs for the meets, including:
- Running shoes
- Sweat suit/wind suit
- Rain gear (depending on weather)
- $5 to help defray the cost of the bus transportation to and from each meet
Howard t-shirts will be provided to the athletes on the morning of the meet.
All parents/guardians are welcome to come and cheer for the Howard Running Team.
See you on the trail.
↓ Click on the calendar items below for more information about each event ↓