Today we are launching the biggest fundraiser of the school year: an Online Auction.
A small team of volunteers have spent the last month securing exciting items and experiences for the auction. No matter where you are in the world, you can bid on these items and ALL proceeds go to the school.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 by Saturday!
Daily Draws Place a bid today and be entered into a draw for a daily prize! Place a bid tomorrow to be entered into tomorrow’s draw… and we’ll do this everyday until Saturday at 9pm when the bidding closes. So, bid now and bid often!
Help enhance the school experience for the kids at Howard by:
- forwarding this email/blog post to your friends, family, neighbours and anyone else who might be interested in supporting the kids
- spreading the word via facebook by liking and sharing this post
- checking out the auction items, creating a watchlist of your favourites and bidding!
Other Ways to Support the Kids
- buying an advent or other calendar through our My Kindness Calendar fundraiser
- signing up for FlipGive cashback app and browser extension
- making a donation via School Cash Online (this one gets you a tax receipt
How Your Support Helps
Funds raised for the school go to support Health & Wellness programs, field trips, Equity Programs, tech upgrades, graduation yearbooks, student-led initiatives and hopefully in person events like Carnaval D’Hiver, a musical and graduation event. Funds raised also pay for holiday hampers and subsidize school events for Howard families in need. Normally, Howard hosts a Fall Fete and Spring Social. These and other fundraising initiatives usually raise about $50,000 for the school. With COVID restrictions in place, we haven’t been able to host these events and are now in desperate need of funds.
Thank you for taking action and supporting the kids of Howard in any way you can.
Sincerely, The Fundraising Volunteers
One thought on “Launching our Biggest Fundraiser of the Year…”