That’s okay. We made a recording…
Here’s a summary of what was discussed:
- Esme gave a detailed rundown of the different classes we’ll have at Howard next year
- given projected numbers of students, how many classes of each grade are being planned for
- straight versus combined grades
- music, art and specialists
- class sizes & staffing
- Championing the English program at Howard!
- it seems the best kept secret is how good the English stream at Howard is…
- parents have been extoling the virtues of the quality of learning and experience
- a group is coming together to share their stories and help raise the profile of the program
- for more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Key Dates
- May 28 – free workshop for parents* #1
- June 1 – free workshop #2
- June 9 – free workshop #3
- June 17 – Last council meeting of the year
- June 23 – Grade 6 Graduation!
*Howard Public School Council is offering a series of three free workshops to support parents & caregivers in raising a child in an anti-racist framework. Details coming soon!