That’s okay. We made a recording…
Watch or listen to the recording from Thursday’s school meeting.
Howard in decline
- Enrollment continues to decline.
- What does this mean for funding, staffing, enhanced programming?
- Hear from principal McKenzie, Kathy Narraway (aka Pizza Grandma) and others
- Updates on projected class numbers and corresponding loss of staff
- What can be done to mitigate the risks
- How you can get involved
- Other topics covered during the meeting:
- reminder of the free PIAC event on May 1 & 2
- reminder of the upcoming Health and Wellness seminars – details to follow via email
- discussion around fundraising and preparing for next year
One thought on “Did you miss the meeting?”
Thanks for sharing. I was glad to be able to listen to the meeting. Some tough challenges ahead – hopefully the decline in enrollment is something we can turn around.