That’s okay. We made a recording…
What did you miss?
- The principal gave us the inside track on what happens when a case of covid is discovered at the school and why there is a discrepancy between the timing of information coming from the school versus information coming from the HPCC daycare
- We celebrated a successful grant application for anti-racism workshops. Keep an eye on your inbox for invitations to these online sessions
- The lead of School Yard revitalization project, Lee Greenberg, gave an update on construction
- Spending and fundraising was planned for
- A call for volunteers was made – the kids will miss out on musicals, Fall Fete, STEM and other enriching experiences without you! …and we all need someone to plan parent socials (they usually account for 50% of the fundraising revenue and a healthy chunk of our fun!)
No more FOMO: volunteer for the school!
Email email@example.com to get matched up with the role that you’d enjoy the most.