Balancing remote learning, work and the whirlwind of regular life is hard. Reach out for support when you need it.
- Check out the Howard Parents’ Facebook page.
- Reach out to your kid’s teacher.
- Use the class list you received from firstname.lastname@example.org in October to set up a WhatsApp or Slack group.
- Access the resources for parents and links to help lines provided by the TDSB.
- And you can always email the volunteers of the Howard School Council (that’s us!) at email@example.com.
As Esme and Suzy said in their Friday email, “there are many things parents, families, teachers, society can’t control during Learning From Home and this unprecedented Pandemic period. Focusing on what you can control and being flexible with the rest will keep us working as a team.”
We are all in this together!