Thank you to those that joined us on Zoom for the October Council meeting. For those that were unable to join, we recorded the whole thing… It is our first attempt at the recording feature so please forgive the glitches.
- The Outdoor Learning Committee gave an inspiring presentation about the work done to date and what’s to come.
- An update on The School Yard Revitalisation final fundraising was provided.
- The Principal provided her update towards the end of the meeting.
- A special guest from Toronto Public Health provided extra insight into COVID 19 protocols at the school.
- Also, the Exec proposed a framework to help us all during the budgeting process, especially when there aren’t enough funds for all of the proposed initiatives.
Please review the budget framework as we’ll be putting forward a motion, digitally, that the framework be adopted and applied at our next Council meeting when we discuss the budget for this year. The framework can be found on the HPSC website here.
The next Council meeting will be on Wednesday 18 November at 7pm via Zoom. The agenda and Zoom link will be sent the week before.
As always, thank you for supporting our school and community!
Sincerely, the HPSC Exec Committee