We have some exciting news to share! We are holding our annual Dance-a-thon this coming Tuesday March 3rd!!
Just a reminder, this is a really fun event, where the kids come to the gym with their classes and take turns having a dance party in the gym. It’s great exercise, supports both our Daily Physical Activity and Physical Education programs… and the kids love it! We need parent volunteers to make this event work! We are working on finalizing the schedule and we will send it out ASAP.
Our goal is for every child to raise $40 (or more if possible!) so if you can, have your kids make some calls to grandparents, aunts and uncles this weekend to see if they will sponsor them! The money raised is going towards making some amazing improvements to our school yard.
MAKING A DONATION IS SUPER EASY:
Donations made online are the most efficient way for you to get a tax receipt and for the students to meet their fundraising goals, as there are zero processing fees!
Please share these instructions with grandparents, distant relations and other potential supporters: everyone can use the TDSB’s payment portal.
To make a donation, follow these instructions:
- Log into TDSB School Cash Online (new users can create their own account)
- Select “Make a Donation”
- Select the amount you wish to donate
- Make sure to select the Fund Destination as “Howard Jr PS Dance-a-Thon” from the drop down list – otherwise funds will not be directed to our school
- Complete the page and a tax receipt will be automatically issued to you via email.
- You can also send a cheque to Howard Jr. Public School, and put DANCE-A-THON in the memo, or you can send cash in the pledge envelope that came home a couple weeks ago if you still have it!