Hi Howard Families!!
Just a joint reminder that there is a Bag 2 School clothing drive collection tomorrow AND that the Lion King musical NEEDS used clothes for costumes. If there was ever a great time to spend 15 mins doing a closet purge, it’s tonight!
Drop off for Bag 2 School is tomorrow morning outside the Howard Park doors.
And the Lion King production will gladly take the following (boxes/bins will be outside the office for drop-off:
- Black, Grey, tan ( Cotton ) Clothing (size 10 and up)
We need everything: t-shirts, hoodies, plain leggings, long sleeves. HOODIES – even adult sized ones.
- Please, NO JEANS, cords, slacks. Just leggings and cotton.
- If there is a small logo don’t worry. If it’s full logo, We won’t be able to use it.
- ALSO searching for ANYTHING cheetah print or leopard print.
- FUN FUR – any and all.
- Halloween masks that might be an animal.
- Hard hats.
Thanks for helping to reduce waste AND support this year’s musical!