HOWARD EATS.2019-2020_new Sched
This year we have two new options to choose from in the expanded Friday Lunch Program, with four different restaurant options rotating each month in the following sequence:
- Alimentari Italian Grocery (on Roncesvalles) will offer a choice of homemade pasta *new
- Subway sandwiches
- Burrito Boyz *new
- our traditional monthly Pizza Days managed by our amazing Pizza Granny Kathy Narraway, on the last Friday of each month
Pizza lunches are arranged separately. For the three other vendors (Alimentari, Subway and Burrito Boyz), you can find them all at Healthy Hunger. All you have to do is sign up for an account at www.HealthyHunger.ca
If you wish to sign up for the first Alimentari pasta day, this Friday October 4th, the deadline is this evening!
- Create a profile so that you can get reminders ahead of sign up day.
- Your previous orders will be stored there (by child name) so that each time you order, it’s only a few quick clicks.
- You can also go all in and sign up for the whole year at once. Pay up front and don’t’ think about Friday lunches again.
- Please note that Burrito Boyz will be added to the system in the coming days. Check back soon to see the menu!
- All Healthy Hunger orders are due by the Sunday prior, no exceptions. Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds if your child happens to be away that day.
Go to HealthyHunger.ca and sign up today! We got your back….Friday lunch is covered.