The tickets will be ready for pickup in the music room Thursday after school. If you are not able to pick them up then, they will be available for pickup at the box office before the game.
Grade 3-6 students: On Thursday there will be a mandatory rehearsal at lunch in the music room for all students. Ms. Jonas will pick students up from the lunchroom at 12:00.
Below are all details and logistics for March 24th: This information will not be sent again so please save it for your information!
- Singers to meet at the North Group Entrance at 3:15pm for a 3:30pm soundcheck.
- Only the singers and 2-4 parent volunteers can enter through the North Group Entrance. All parents and other family members to enter through the South Main Entrance (map below)
- The soundcheck will run until 4:00pm and at that time the gates will be open to the public, parents can meet their children at their seats
- Singers should have their ticket with them when they are dropped off
Two (2) Zamboni Riders
- 2 students to meet at Fan Services (Section 117) with 5 minutes remaining in the 2nd period
- Waivers will need to be signed so a parent or guardian will need to accompany them to Fan Services
- Game Crew will meet the Zamboni Riders and take them to the location
Post-Game Family Skate
- Skate is roughly from 8:00pm – 8:50pm (depending on the end of the game, will try and get families on early if we can)
- Anyone going on the ice will need to sign a waiver
- Skate and helmets only, no sticks and pucks as it is a pleasure skate
- Group to meet at the top of Section 108 if already in the building or enter through the North Group Entrance if families need to grab their skates from their cars
Attached are the waivers for families to fill out and bring with them for the skate (adult and minor waivers attached).