School Council Meeting is October 19 at 7pm in the library.
Financial Update, Funding Requests to Date and meeting agenda can be found on the Home and School Web page.
Things to keep in mind with regards to the budget, we adhere to the following spending principles:
1. Support and enhance the curriculum
2. Support our six areas of priority (note: in no particular order):
Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM)
Sports & Athletics
Mental health and well-being (note: new for 2015 – 2016)
3. Promote activities that support inclusion and equity
4. Spend equitably across grades and streams (i.e. English and French)
5. Consider fundraising activities for charitable causes in the broader community