A huge thank you to the families who supported our Snack-sized Soup sale and our Surprise Snack days. With your support we were able to raise just over $700 for Kids Cook to Care. Check them out at http://www.kidscooktocare.com.
Our recipes were so well received that we’d like to share them with you.
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can crushed tomatoes
1 can corn
1 can black beans
green peppers chopped
clove of garlic chopped
2-3 stalks sliced celery
1 tablespoon chill powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 box veggie stock
Place all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on high for 4-6 hours.
1) Air popped popcorn drizzled with coconut oil and sea salt
2) Air popped popcorn with Chex cereal, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, raisins
3) Doritos air popped popcorn
* 8 cups freshly popped organic popcorn
* ¼ cup nutritional yeast
* 1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1 teaspoon cumin
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1½ teaspoon chili powder
* ⅛ – ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
* 2 teaspoons salt
1. Combine nutritional yeast, garlic, onion, cumin, paprika, cayenne (if using), and salt in a spice or coffee grinder.
2. Blend seasonings for about 15 seconds to make a fine powder.
3. Sprinkle on the seasoning and toss to coat.
4) Air popped popcorn drizzled with sunflower oil and cinnamon and raw cane sugar
Thank you for your support!!