Join the 2nd session of the Howard After School
Our 1st session was a great success & we can’t wait to have more fun with art!
- this session will run for 5 weeks, on Tuesdays 3:30-4:30 (in Ms. Gillian’s classroom) starting April 14th
- open to everyone in grades 1-6, all skill levels welcome
- capacity is 20 kids, with at least 1 teacher and 1 parent leading the workshops
- email Candice: email@example.com by Tuesday April 7th to sign up!
- The response was so huge last time, with about 90 kids wanting to sign up that we chose names through a lottery, which we will do again (to accommodate as many kids as possible this session is not open to those who were just in Session #1).
- there is a $5 fee (which is really just $1 per workshop) to cover materials.
This session will explore portraits, and here are just a few samples of some of our great Howard artists: