Hello Howard Families!
I have just a few reminders in the closing days of our QSP fundraiser campaign…
- Cheques should be made out to Howard Home and School Association, please.
- Tomorrow is Terry Fox/Red and White Day! It looks like a gorgeous day for the kids to get out and run in Terry’s memory, can’t wait!
- If magazines aren’t your thing then maybe try one of our lovely photo products this year as part of our fundraiser. There is a large selection of these items in the office’s display case. You don’t have to have all of your pictures ready to go to order…you order the type of product you want, then QSP sends you a voucher to redeem when you are ready. Think about a calendar for your office with your kids in it and not some random kittens! Or a journal for your kids with their picture on it to hold all of their thoughts and stories. That would be a great birthday gift for a friend.
- Thursday is Hawaiian Shirt Day…just because summer was officially over on Monday doesn’t mean we can’t still have some fun with the great weather we’re having this week.
- Friday IS Pajama Day…I had a cut and paste fail in the wee hours and my “hat day” didn’t get updated, sorry about that.
- I will be leaving the Toronto Animal Services bin out all week as the donations keep coming in and we want to get as many items as we can to help the pets down at the shelter. Thanks to everyone for bringing your things in!
If you have any questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or just leave me a note in my QSP mailbox on the door to the nurse’s office.
Thanks for all of your help!